Located on the Southern fringes of Bristol and set in outstanding countryside with lovely hacking and views over Chew Valley lake, Chew Valley Equestrian is is conveniently placed for Bristol city centre as well as easy access to the M4 and M5.
We offer full, competition and rehab livery packages
Proven track record of selling and matching the correct horse to buyer
The yard has a floodlight outdoor arena with a Combi-Ride surface with a full set of show jumps along with use of a solarium, hot shower wash with the stables inside an American style barn.
The situation is ideal for those that enjoy hacking with many miles of quiet roads whilst being very conveniently placed for many Equestrian Show Centres for those who enjoy competition.
- Boxes in American style Barn
- Auto water drinkers and mats in stables
- Hot and Cold wash down area
- All weather arena with lights and Combi-Ride surface no flooding or puddles
- Full set of jump4joy showjumps fillers, watertray, planks, skinnies.
- Secure tackroom, CCTV
- Individual turnout
- Great Hacking
- Heated Log cabin and deck overlooking arena, tea/coffee making facility
- Conveniently placed for Mendip Plains, Leyland Court, Urchinwood Manor, Wales and the West, Summerhouse, Pontispool, Badgeworth. Stretcholt
- Regular clinics from top riders
“I bought George of Vicky through sales livery, George has been fabulous in the week I’ve had him so far, we’ve jumped and hacked and he’s already giving me confidence. Excellent trial facilities and quick response to enquiries . Would recommended anyone looking for a new horse to check out Chew Valley, very experienced, friendly and knowledgable people! “
“Thank you CVE for the use of your lovely arena and jumps. A great place to come and school with an amazing view to boot!”